Adrenalin Activities Australia
We provide affordable adventures and pride ourselves on outstanding customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make adventure accessible for all and give people the ability to escape the normal routines of the daily grind! Come and try one of our local adventures and experience Melbourne’s hidden adventure gems. Let us take you into the wild and experience environments so close but yet so far from the Melbourne you know!
- Min age is 14
- Packages start from AU$450.00
- people All equipment is included
Select a Package
Our survival fundamentals course gives you an insight into what it takes to be a survivor. Under the guidance of an expert instructor you will learn the core principles of survival and develop vital skills to help you take on real wilderness experiences. You will be taught how to signal for help, how to light fires without lighters or matches, how to collect water and how to build makeshift shelters.
Subjects usually covered
- How to light fire without matches or lighters
- How to build shelters
- Water procurement
- Various signalling methods
- How to handle a knife safely
- Psychology of survival: what it takes to make it out alive
- Identification of edible flora and fauna and food collection. (Season dependant)
- Tips on what to include in a personal survival kit.
- person Age: From 12
Secure your booking with a deposit
- check4.99 per person
- checkUp to 31 days before event
today Check Availability
comment Latest Reviews
No Reviews Available.
- All Equipment
- Victoria 3714.
The meeting spot is in Bonfire station car park. Approx 200 metres from the main road turnoff there is a car park on the right and this is where we meet.
Maps and directions used on our website are for guide purposes only. Please use the directions supplied with your booking confirmation when making travel arrangements.
Venue Ref: 520924-222